-
November 20th, 2005, 12:25 AM
#1
CanadianGirl
Guest
The Top Ten Things Men Know For Sure About Women:
10)
9)
8)
7)
6)
5)
4)
3)
2)
And the #1 thing men know FOR SURE about women is.........................
They have boobs.
-
November 20th, 2005, 12:34 AM
#2
Inactive Member
As soon as I quite laughing, I'm gonna be insulted [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 20th, 2005, 12:41 AM
#3
CanadianGirl
Guest
*lmao* i am still sitting here laughing...my tummy is starting to hurt like hell from it *LOL*
sorry if i insulted you *L
-
November 20th, 2005, 01:01 AM
#4
Inactive Member
Thats alright, I just about over it now...*one more chuckle* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Ok, I'm alright now [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 20th, 2005, 03:33 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
November 20th, 2005, 09:03 AM
#6
Noclouds
Guest
-
November 20th, 2005, 04:35 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
*ROFLMAO* Ya know...one advantage of being short....
it is hard for men to talk to my boobs *LMFAO*
-
November 21st, 2005, 01:10 PM
#8
CanadianGirl
Guest
*LMAO* ...when i saw this it was a must to put on someones board...its so true [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 22nd, 2005, 08:29 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
*LOL* Love it, thanks for the laugh Tracy!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks